Saturday, April 20, 2013

MISTER NEVER GIVE BACK THINKING AND THINKING



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: is there hope
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 10:53:53 +0000
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>


I am always paranoiac.  I must see to believe, and always think what's the catch behind it.  

I am thinking and thinking what they are up to, but so far everything is cleverly constructed, payments were done to guarantee business transactions with the suppliers and they know that I can just call the bank to see if any transaction was made without my knowledge.

So that whole thing seem very serious and I give it a try.  The moment I see they take me as a fool, will be the moment I will intervene.

I had 2 bankruptcies, I had a few companies and busines myself.  I know what they can do, where they can lie, and where any excuses stop.

So either they play open card, either I will notice very soon if something is wrong.
But so far, everything seem ok and it deserves a chance

They cannot wear the two hats with me.
Either they are smart and this time, NO MORE DELAY permitted.  Either they play the dummies to explain a further delay, and then we quit, because we don't work with dummies.  But they can not play dummies and pretend to be smart at the same time.  I will not buy this.

So, yes, I am still hopful and am watching it closely without being naive.

No comments:

Post a Comment