Tuesday, January 31, 2012

INSTEAD OF PAYING THE DEBT MR NEVER GIVE UP MAKES ME SELL THE SHARES TO GET RID OF ME IN THE COMPANY AND NOT PAY FROM HIS OWN POCKET

От кого: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
Кому: <alinkap@mail.ru>
Дата: 19 июня 2011, 21:30
Тема: RE: shares

your shares are valued to 1.000, the amount we paid to register your 10%.

I made it 12k as compensation...of course didn't tell them about any debts...

The shares is being bought by the company, thus by me.

As soon as you have your 12k, your role in the company will end
as i have told you.  and as soon as i can return you the 12k, it means that the company
is active and running


I will be now hopefully every month in europe, because you don't let employees for too long without managing director

by western union will be 200 or 250



> Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 16:07:40 +0200
> From: alinkap@mail.ru
> To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com
> Subject: shares
>
> I have a few questions about selling of shares -
>
> am I selling them to you or someone else?
> is selling of shares equals taking me out of company? or is it a
> different procedure?
> what do you mean you asked them for 12? does it mean they can cost any
> price? I don't understand
>
> how much can you send me, is it only DHL money?

No comments:

Post a Comment