Monday, August 13, 2012

AFTER DISAPPEARING WITH MY MONEY ALAIN HOROIT DOES NOT LIKE TO BE BOTHERED WITH TOO MANY QUESTIONS


-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 23:53:21 +0000
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>, <alinkap@web.de>



Hi Alina,

I am sure some people love to be cared of and some of them don't.  You know that, I know that, but you keep on asking every second day if I'm ok.  That's very kind of you, only it's getting on your nerves when you don't get any reply.  I wonder why I don't answer to this anymore. Don't you?  Indeed, it sounds very rude when I am not answering, but am I really?  

8 of the 7 days in the week, it's a matter of Life and Death. You are truly a miracle as you are still alive, and thanks G-D for that.
I said that you can count to me as a friend.  
I never lied.  I told you about the situation.  Don't be upset against me if things don'twork out the way you expected it.  It happened in Israel already...

As you may sound upset, I can finally hear what people are telling you.  Well, no surprises.  In the end, someone always seems to have used someone else.  Typical.  So I used you, which I didn't.  But then my question is... did you buy me?  I guess the answer is no either.

I am a friend, a true friend.  But you must accept me as a friend.  I will not tell you what to do, which isn't my thing to do.  I am more a friend than you think and that's why I act the way I act now.  Giving in to everything you want will not do you any good. 

The situation with Albert is unchanged.  As told you in my last email, I may expect some delay but will not accept it.  Not under the standard condition than waiting.  Something will change.
In the end, you will have everything returned and more.

I hope your mother is getting better and she needs all your attention. 

Alain



No comments:

Post a Comment