Wednesday, August 15, 2012

LETTER OF DEBT WHICH WAS NEVER WRITTEN


THE GREAT MR NEVER GIVE UP CANNOT EVEN WRITE THE WORD DEBT WITHOUT MAKING 3 MISTAKES in ONE WORD


-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:10:43 +0000
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>


Hi Alina,

Ok, let's go mail by mail...

letter of depth.  My purpose was to get you a letter of debth backed by a letter of the company as soon as it is activate.  That way the letter of depth will be valid and will have a real purpose.
Writing you a letter of depth myself is not worth anything more than my word that I have given you.  I can write you ten of them, it will have no more value than my promise to refund you.
So as soon as the company is active, you'll have that letter that will ensure you that you will also get it.

Ok?

A

No comments:

Post a Comment