Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MANIPULATION FOR DUMMIES - THANK YOU FOR DELETING HER



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New messages from Alain Horoit
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 03:09:30 -0800
From: Facebook <notification+m4ebqaea@facebookmail.com>
Reply-To: Message Email Reply <m+81d21q6000000a23g3e001ca0dhsqef1x3@reply.facebook.com>
To: Alina Polyak <alinkap@mail.ru>


Thank you for deleting her. Please do not...
Alain Horoit 11:52pm Nov 6
Thank you for deleting her. Please do not accept her phonecalls. I will explain you by phone. She was a roommate 2 years ago. If she called you recently, she didn't call you neither as a roommate neither as a friend. People I knew 10 years ago are not by definition friends today.

She is trying to find me where I was, who I was 2 years ago. But she's not finding me there yet. I moved on while she didn't improve a bit. In contrary, I think she's on a standstill. That infuriates her because she thinks I'm still that depressed boy that she can play with.

Indeed, she is involved with another party of Albert's. Albert wouldn't approve at all that she tried to contact you and probably planning something alone. Perhaps she has been promised by the other party something and was left aside and now probably trying to get a piece of my cake.

Another reason that Aiko doesn't get off my...
Alain Horoit
Another reason that DELETED doesn't get off my back a little while is because probably she needs money and thinks she can find it by me because she heard that I am doing better. She TRIED to get my rent for months that I stopped living at her place while I even told her months in advance that I was leaving. But she wasn't happy to pay it all alone, which wasn't my problem. She had that apartment before me and I didn't have a rent agreement with her defining time of stay. In short, in June I wasn't there anymore and told her that June was ok because it wouldn't be nice to cancel on such short notice. But guess what, she even wanted rent for July and August.

Like I said, she knew me after my bankruptcies which wasn't my best period. But I left the past behind and moved on while she probably didn't. She thought to be able to fool me. But it takes two people to fool me. She and myself. And without me, she can't fool me...
Conversation History
Alina Polyak
Alina Polyak11:09am Nov 6
so on the contrary I was protecting you and you are not happy? I know her as a friend of yours and all of a sudden she is an enemy?
I did not think I was talking to a stranger, she is your roommate!
you must talk to me what is going on with things because I have no way of knowing. You are not being fair to me
are you going to talk to Stephanie in the nearest future? do you remember my question?


No comments:

Post a Comment