Saturday, March 16, 2013

NOTHING TO BE WORRIED WE ARE CLEAN




-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: finding out
Resent-Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 21:34:16 +0400
Resent-From: Aline <alinkap@mail.ru>
Resent-To: Alina Polyak <alinkap@web.de>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 13:55:26 +0000
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: Alina Polyak <alinkap@web.de>


Hi Alina,
As long as there are no money transfers, there's nothing to be worried
I have asked to received every month a bank statements showing that no commercial transactions were made except costs to lawyer and office.
If no commercial transactions are being made, we are clean as clean can be.
You can do anything you want.
Once the company realizes its first transactions, I will take you out, like I always said I will.
By coincidence I got again the so called last documents I have to sign today.
Perhaps it is the last, perhaps again not.
Anyway, they will not be able to play like this forever because it cost them money.
Once that I make my money, I will let them pay the same fee every month.  That will go to you.
I haven't been able so far, cause I don't play with a lot of money and there's always some unpredicted things to pay.
But i will as soon as i can. I guess this month or next month.




> Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:05:05 +0200
> From: alinkap@mail.ru
> To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com
> Subject: finding out
>
> hi Alain,
>
> did you try finding out who Albert is?
>
> Are you monitoring the situation?
> Maybe it would be wiser to try to close?
>
> I am worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment