Saturday, March 16, 2013

MISTER NEVER GIVE BACK - ACTION FOR THE FOGEL'S FAMILY



-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:04:01 +0000
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>


I had some delay in replying as I took the initiative to organize an action for the Fogel's family.  And as it is always the case, it seems to be in the nature of certain jews to act counter constructively by criticizing without coming up with better ideas.  So I had to respond each of them.  But as I believe in turmoil, I think that in the end this action will play in my favor.  When everything is quite, it isn't good neither.  Then it's sign that nothing is happening, right?

Regarding the company.  I will tell you my honest thoughts.
There are things that stress me, like this endless delay.  I feel like they aren't nervous anymore about this delay.  In the beginning every day counted and now it seems that one, two or 6 months don't make them very nervous.
If it was the case that I didn't had some control over the company, I would have thought that they aren't serious and that they have a hidden agenda.  But the thing that keeps me believing that there is a chance that everything will come up well, is their investments in the company.  They invested so far 40.000 cash in lawyers fee and there is some hundred thousands of euros blocked in bak guarantees.  If I choose to close the company, that money will not be return to them for still months to come as the bank guarantees last for a year.  So this is the only trust I have that they are somewhere serious in willing to do something.  You know, if someone talks but don't spend any cent, then of course I wouldn't even have one doubt on my mind that this was non sense, but as soon as people pay and spend, there is something true in it. 

I am always thinking how they could use the company in different ways.  But I don't find any significant way they do.  I believe that the Bank in LH is vital and sensitive. If they wanted to build that whole business just to open an account in that bank proving that they have a electricity company, they could have fixed a import-export company and they would have reached the same.  That would have been much more easy.
What I will do is 2 things.
I will ask who exactly Albert is.  I need to know more.  If he doesn't want to reveal exactly with whom we are working for, then I will ask him every month or every two weeks statements by the bank in LC to see that nothing is being handled without my knowledge.  I believe that if I have full control over that bank, nothing strange can happen.

I will send you in a few days what I can send you.  I do my best.
But I do not believe you have taken any risks nor that you have any troubles.

The delay is caused because there's always a reason why there's a delay even though I don't believe them at 100%.  But as long as they pay, they are doing something.  There will be a point of course that they couldn't delay it for ages.  As soon as I earn my own money, they'll have no choice than to decide to act or to close down.  But in a way, I am trying to be patient knowing that every company needs some adjustments and it's better to prepare a year not to regret later and to act without being prepared and then regret for years after.

I keep you updated.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment