Monday, July 2, 2012

ANOTHER VICTIM DAMAGED BY MR NEVER GIVE UP

name deleted to protect identity



Alain Horoit asked me to book a bus from Amsterdam to Antwerp for Dutch people attending (t)his major event Erev Gala Ball in January 2010. We met in person for the first time, had a common friend, and he came over reliable and professional. So on behalf of his company Trendy Networkz I booked a bus at Dutch Royal Bus company Beuk. I was only about to find out after the troubling experience of April that he still hadn't paid this bill and that of many other supliers to this event. Since I had booked the bus, the buscompany had to send me the debt collection agency. But with the help of Alain himself he explained by email to the buscompany that I was merely ordering on behalf of his company, and that his partner had broken with him and left him with big troubles, but he would pay up eventually for certain. He kept promising this in several emails, and they gave him some time and even proposed payment arrangements. Without any result. My contact with Beuk was very open from the start, and I even informed them that I'd heard that at a certain moment Alain emigrated (to Israel) to escape his debts. I guess that Beuk has written of the amount (800 euro) and that they have put him and probably even me on their black list.

Alain organized another party called SuperFeuj in Antwerp in April 2010, and asked me  to take care of a bus full of Dutch people. I was still in the dark about his non-payments. It turned out that our bus was about the only group of people attending this party. Even Alain called it "a big flop" ...

 We agreed on a commission of 5 euro each for every attending person, arranged 24 people in our bus for which he consequently promised to pay up...

Hopefully we can stop this guy before he harms more (Jewish) people.

No comments:

Post a Comment