Friday, July 6, 2012

MY WISH ALIGNS WITH YOURS - MR NEVER GIVE UP PATHETIC LYING BY EMAIL


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: AH
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 01:32:06 -0600
From: Mami Blues <mamiblues1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>


Be reassured that courier was sent by lawyer.  You must have received a notice or perhaps it will arrive today.
I will from my side request from the Lawyer the tracking code.
I talked to the lawyer yesterday after our call.  Everything will be arranged as fast as we can and still this month as you requested.
My wish aligns with what you are writing and that is to settle this issue asap.


> Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 22:25:54 +0100
> From: alinkap@mail.ru
> To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com; mamiblues1@hotmail.com; alain@ahnewenergy.it
> Subject: AH
>
> hi Alain
>
> I did not get any courier message
>
> please check the address - the one you sent thomas Mann str 18, 60439 FFM or
>
> Gerhard Hauptmann Ring 23, 60439 FFM -
>
> it should have arrived.
>
> I would like to also have the original copy of company creation that I
> signed, please send it per mail as well.
>
> I suggest to make a new agreement of sales of shares where I am selling
> it to you for 1 Euro symbolically.
> I am ready to sign it - you make me a debt letter as you promised for
> the money you owe. I think it is fair.
> I cannot be selling the shares for my own money that you owe me. But I
> am ready to give it away it to you for value of 1 Euro after you paid
> your debt to me.
> I think this way it is fair and you do not have to be afraid of my
> intentions. I always kept my word - unfortunately I cannot say this
> about you, you promised to pay me back a long time ago.
>


No comments:

Post a Comment