Monday, July 23, 2012

MR HATIKVAH NEVER GIVE UPPING ME NOT TO TURN TO THE LAWYER


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re[2]: lawyer
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 15:46:49 +0300
From: Aline <alinkap@mail.ru>
Reply-To: Aline <alinkap@mail.ru>
To: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>


The only thing I am asking for is to have a copy of the original you have - for my files

and to receive from you the updates regarding the situation with the company.

I don't want anything more regarding the money, only what I gave - I am having huge medical expenses and it is not something you can choose to do or not to do - unfortunately.

please understand my situation, that is why even 2 weeks delay also play a huge role for me.

I know it is not your fault or intention but as you said we are in the same boat in this.


Thu, 2 Dec 2010 10:33:19 +0000 письмо от Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>:


The lawyer doesn't have the copies.  Both original copies were sent to me upon which I had to send one of the copies to the bank.  Sp I have still one originally copy.  Please do not act without my knowledge.  If there is anything, let me know first.  There's nothing that I make behind your back as we are still on the same side.  In the case that you want to exit tomorrow, we can arrange that.  The thing is that if you leave the company before business starts, we have to replace you which will take again some administration efforts.  I will have to go with that person back to the lawyer etc.  But as we encountered already so much deay, I wouldn't die if there's 2 weeks delay more because of your earlier exit.  Let me know if you can wait since that the company is operational and active upon which money will be aid, or that you must exist the company by tomorrow or next week.  Then I will urge to be done whatever the delay can take.  It's your choice, but don't act liberately without telling me first.

Chak sameach.
The lights of Channukah are always light and hope in darker moments

A


From: alinkap@mail.ru
To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: lawyer
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:16:55 +0100

hi Alain,
 
when can you send me the document with my signature?
I want to have it as early as possible.
 
If it is easier I can ask her directly for a copy, maybe it is easier that she sends it to me by mail?
 
Alina
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2010 8:51 PM
Subject: RE: lawyer

I speak to the lawyer quite often
She is doing what I request her to do.
If she knew more than Albert, then it would have simplified my Life as well.
The documents taht i received from the notary is here with me.  That was sent by the notary.
I can send it later to you.  These documents just state the opening of the company.  Nothing more.
All the documents that I signed further, contracts etc, only my name was stated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment