Saturday, July 21, 2012

THE FAMOUS EREV GALA BALL FOR WHICH THE INVOICES WERE NEVER PAID

http://joodsactueel.be/2010/01/21/extra-veiligheidsmaatregelen-voor-joods-galabal-dit-weekeinde-in-antwerpen/




Marco Serfaty

Pour rappel, tu me dois une facture de €1.570,00 datée du 31-01-2010 pour la livraison de canapés froids à l'occasion de la soirée Galabal à Anvers. Redonne-moi ton adresse mail et je t'envoie une copie de la facture. Tu pourras ainsi me faire le virement dès réception de celle-ci.

A reminder, you owe me a bill of €1.570,00 dated 31-01-2010 for the delivery of cold canapés night Galabal in Antwerp. Give me your mail address and I will send you a copy of the invoice. You can transfer me the receipt thereof.

Zevi Ives
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFgHqnKmFUfwSSzRpHcKgBg0ItVVjFUbqd4cGqfYpm4/edit


Marina Lebenson


Herr Alain Horoit hat mich als Pianistin für das Erev Gala 2010 engagiert.

Ich habe an diesem Abend 2 Stunden gespielt, wie wir das ausgemacht haben. 

Die versprochene Gage von 350€ und die Rückerstattung der Fahrkosten von 200€ hat er mir 

nicht bezahlt. 


Marina Lebenson

TRANSLATION

Mr. Alain Horoit has hired me as a pianist for the Erev Gala 2010.

I've played that evening 2 hours, as was confirmed between us.
The promised salary of 350 € and the reimbursement of travel costs of 200 €, he did not pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment