Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ADMINS on HATIKVAH - "COLLATERAL DAMAGE"

I feed bad that the admins on Hatikvah - (I know only some of them) were removed together with Alain.



But weren't they aware of what was happening? Did they not care?

There is a saying in ukrainian - my hut is on the outskirt of the village.



I was told by one of the admins - "it is between you and Alain - your personal problems."

If it were my personal problem and if I were the only one who he did not return his debts to - fine. I am paying the lawyer for dealing with him.


But there are so many others who never saw their money back, where are they? Where are their voices?


I am the only one who had the courage to come out and say - PEOPLE BEWARE ALAIN HOROIT is AFTER YOUR MONEY under the pretext of supporting Israel!


He used the admins to work for him for free so he can sell stuff and put money in his own pocket.
And who would be held responsible for the scam?

He has no name and no address since he fled Belgium and is hiding from his creditors.
The admins would be the ones carrying the responsibility - maybe even in court.


It seems Miri Young was the only one who had the guts to deal with the situation.


I had nothing to do with it - it was GEERT WILDERS page who discovered the book scam and found me via amazon reviews.


I do not know if it is the right way to take a page from its creator. It is his creation. But what is the alternative?


Let the page be deleted for fraud? So the admins would lose it anyway!


Or maybe they should have paid attention to who was their creator and what he was doing - like Geert Wilders said - "built up their reputation as supporters of Israel to scam people" and not just close their eyes and look away?


Were they not  used and manipulated by Alain Horoit - like so many people?


I don't know. I just know that honest people do not want to be told by a person with no morals and with debts all over Europe and Israel NEVER TO GIVE UP.


If they don't care they are JUST LIKE HIM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment