Wednesday, February 1, 2012

original mail from Hatikvah - no money was sent to me as promised



-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
Кому: <alinkap@mail.ru>, <alinkap@web.de>
Дата: 14 июня 2011, 10:33
Тема:



Hi Alina,
I hope you are well.Regarding the docs, will send them today or tomorrow and give you a call after sending them.
I am waiting monies today or tomorrow and will send you by WU.
As I told you, the last 2 weeks I have demanded that concrete steps must be taken, not only explanations but also deeds.

My honest guest is that they didn't expect the company to reach so far into being approved by all instances 
or needed more time to attract clients.
I am convinced they don't want us any harm.  This wouldn't make sense.  If you want to cause harm to 2 jewish people
at least pay them too.  So it doesn't make sense.
What does make sense is that they have mistaken on some issues, which indeed can happen, but which they do not want to admit.  This will make them look like liars because they always said that the clients were ready...and I think that the clients weren't ready at all.

I don't see any other reason.  If they had other intentions, they would have acted differently and would have proceeded differently.

So in a nutshell, I believe that they want it to be a success and are still working to build the database of clients.
That's why they have decided to take an office in Milan with two employees coming from this market.  I think they reckon on these two employees to be their force on the ground, trying to attract some clients.  Although he still confirm that they have clients on their own, i believe he doesn't.  That's the whole delay, i think.  I also think that Albert himself is trying to convince his partners not to take the plugger out and let the company a chance to succeed because he gives me the feeling that they truly didn't expect the company to pass all the requirements and applications to become registered as the way it is now. And they don't want to lose this opportunity.

So I am now fixing the office and two employees.  I will meet the employees next week.  
It seems to be people from the industry introduced by people in the market.  

I don't care if this office is now the cause of further delay, as long as I see progress on the field and as long as I see that they invest in the company, I have the feeling that something is getting closer to finally get it started.
The office is in a tower not far from the station.

BUT, I have also insisted that the company remains registered at the Lawyers office.  This is our guarantee that nothing can go wrong till then.  Because it's impossible that the Lawyer will authorize any wrong doing when the company is registered at their address!!  This is unthinkable.  If something wasn't kosher, the Lawyer would have already been alerted.

As told you before, the company isn't anything else than for me to be able to settle the debts and more with you
so that we both can benefit from it.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment