Tuesday, February 7, 2012

promises to RETURN the MONEY - original Conversation on facebook between Hatikvah Mr Never Give Up Alain Horoit and myself

are there any changes since last time we spoke?

please don't keep me in darkness - I want to know whether good or bad


  • July 28, 2010
    Alain Horoit
    • everything is ok. plans are scheduled perhaps some delay, but not long anymore

  • July 28, 2010
    Alina Polyak
    • OK,
      I am really sorry have to leave tomorrow - had a GREAT time in Israel - feel like I were reborn.

      Hope you are OK in the meantime?

  • July 28, 2010
    Alina Polyak
    • can you show me some of the lawyer's letters or give me more detailed information?

      how long would be the delay and what would be my part in the end?

  • July 28, 2010
    Alina Polyak
    • I would like to be more in the picture and to know what is going on and also to hear from you more on the risks or the absence thereof


    • July 28, 2010
      Alain Horoit
      • As told, in the next months you will be replaced.

    • July 28, 2010
      Alina Polyak
      • can you tell me how, by whom, whether I have to sign anything else?
      • because you said we make a deal but we never discussed the details of it
      • and what is next months, 2, 3 4 months, how long?

    • July 28, 2010
      Alain Horoit
      • it starts in 1, 2 or 3 weeks. 1 or 2 months later you can be replaced. Your name will be erased out of the company. You will have any complication in the future

    • July 28, 2010
      Alina Polyak
      • so the second person can be erased without any damage to the company?

        by the way

        I know now you have other things
        but I do need the israeli dvd's back

        is there any chance you can send them to me?

    • July 28, 2010
      Alina Polyak
      • would I have to go sign anything before I am away from the company ot is it done in my absence?

    • July 29, 2010
      Alina Polyak
      • that is why I asked where you are - because if you were in Belgium I wanted to ask you for the DVD. Is it a problem for you?

    • July 29, 2010
      Alina Polyak
      • another question I have - how long after it started do you think you can return me something?
        (I am asking because I am trying to plan things for myself)

    • July 29, 2010
      Alain Horoit
      • that's no question. you know that i soon as i have something i can start returning

    No comments:

    Post a Comment