Monday, February 20, 2012

asking Alain Horoit to give the NAME of the company - I HAD NO information whatsoever

2.11.10 I am asking Alain Horoit to give the NAME of the company - I HAD NO information whatsoever



-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: Aline <
alinkap@mail.ru>
Кому: Shalom From Hatikvah <
hatikvah1@hotmail.com
Дата: 12 ноября 2010, 19:55
Тема: shabbat shalom and name of company
hi Alain,
shabbat shalom,
I have a question for my understanding,
may I ask you what is the name of our company?
It is going to stock exchange in Milan, correct?
And the codes were needed to buy and sell electricity?
Thank you so much, hope you don't mind my asking.
Aline 





If you are asking how come? - I signed the paper for him when he led me to believe I was his girlfriend, and after I signed - I lost control - every time I asked him questions or asked to show me company information he said yes and never kept his promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment