Thursday, February 2, 2012

ANOTHER VICTIM original mail from Jewish Charity Organization to Alain Horoit Mr Never Give Up

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFgHqnKmFUfwSSzRpHcKgBg0ItVVjFUbqd4cGqfYpm4/edit


-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: "Zevi Ives" <z.ives@ecjs.org>
Кому: <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
Дата: 06 октября 2011, 16:55
Тема: I hope this e-mail will not be ignored


Hi Alain, still waiting.....

How are you?

I have not had any contact from you for over a year and I am still waiting for the money that I lent you before the Gala party.

I leant you the money from ECJS and at the moment we are really struggling financially, I feel very upset that you have not even had any contact with me for a very long time and at the time when ECJS is struggling you owe the organization money.

I lent you the money because I wanted to help you succeed and went out of my way to help you. I am not sure if you remember, but it was a very busy period and my wife did everything that you would have the money in the right account in the right time so that the singer would not cancel. I also introduced you to a catering company and asked him to give you a good price and you are still yet to pay him for his services, something that has tainted my relationship with him since.

I have been very patent even though you made many promises that you would pay me back my certain dates that you told me and your promises were never kept.

It is not easy these days to run a nonprofit organization and I would really appreciate if you could return me the money ASAP

I hope to hear from you very soon and I hope you do not ignore my e-mail as you have been ignoring the fact that you owe a cherty organization money.

Zevi Ives
Executive Director

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ECJS jpeg

European Center for Jewish Students

Rue Froissart 113
Brussels 1040, Belgium
Tel.: +32-2-280-1501
Fax: +32-2-280-3765
Web: http://www.ecjs.org/
E-Mail: z.ives@ecjs.org 


No comments:

Post a Comment