Thursday, February 2, 2012

crooks on all line field..hopes coming back

I went to Hatikvah wall,on Facebook, to post the picture of a wonderful woman who unfortunatly has passed away,ofcourse as any other wall Alain Horoit owens,this was the first time it really hurt me so much,the picture was really amazing..made as a pop art structure,of this wonderful young woman,with soft curls and gentile eyes,sweetly smiling to someone,the backround was indeed charming,a tipical summer breeze..a picture that stopped time,for us to see it through..I was imediatly captured by the intensity of this muse, her simplicity wake up in me a power beiond my expectation..couradge,faith..hope..I could not stop looking at,I could not  turn my face in another direction..something was telling me a story and looking at so intensly sudently it pass before my eyes,the story of her life,struggles,pain,joy..a life consumed and lived..I do not know her..never have..never will,but that moment changed another passage in my existance and gave me the strong convintion to not give up..so I wont..in my life I have always ask what was my reason on earth..never knew it,but never as now I felt more usefull to another human being..perhaps I was born to be a mother..a good friend..I'm not wise and as others I made plenty mistakes to write down entire books..but never ever as now I felt more complete,as recieving a thank you,wispered by the wind.
In loving memory af a sweet angel...something will change..



Nora Fastowska, 1937 - 2011





No comments:

Post a Comment