Thursday, February 23, 2012

ASKING MR NEVER GIVE UP'S RELATIVES TO HELP -

Serge Horoit
I wish you a good evening , I'm going to prepare my meal for tomorow, I wish you all the best in the world with big love and thanks helping my brother.


November 23, 2011
Alina Polyak
hi Serge, maybe I can ask you of a favour, if you speak to Alain could you ask him about the money he owes me? He promised to give back said he sent but it never reached me. I need to pay for my mother's gravestone I am really desperate and have no one who can help me - I don"t know what to do that is why I am turning to you for help
thanks

Alina


November 24, 2011
Serge Horoit
Hi Alina , I write to him only true facebook , I'LL passe the message to him , but more I cannot do , sorry to hear that.







After I asked them to talk to their brother - his brother and sister "unfriended" me on facebook


his sister Nadine Horoit and father Julien Horoit did not even bother to answer my cry for help

No comments:

Post a Comment