Monday, February 27, 2012

YET ANOTHER VICTIM FORMER FRIEND WHO LOST 15 000 TO MR NEVER GIVE UP ALAIN HOROIT

ALAIN HOROIT ALSO OWES MONEY TO MAMMA MIA restaurant and HILTON ANTWERPEN ORIGINAL MESSAGE - NAME NOT PUBLISHED От кого: "Facebook" Кому: Alina Polyak dear NAME DELETED let me know to which email I should send you the company address. I hope it can help you get your money back 27 февраля 2012, 19:37 New message from NAME DELETED NAME DELETED 4:07pm Feb 27 Hi, i gave evrything to my lawyer so that he can give it to Hilton. I don't want to lose more money because of him and i want him out of my head my mailadres is DELETED the chance is small that i will ever get my money back. Alain have nothing, he's a loser, a cheater, a lyer etc. I wish i never met him . GRRRR :-) Conversation History Alina Polyak 11:34pm Jan 14

No comments:

Post a Comment