Friday, February 3, 2012

ANGRY MESSAGE FROM ALAIN HOROIT he is afraid his former roommate tells me the truth about his 2 other girifriends and salary he was getting in my name

ANGRY MESSAGE FROM ALAIN HOROIT he is afraid his former roommate tells me the truth about his 2 other girifriends and salary he was getting in my name
-------- Пересылаемое сообщение -------- От кого: "Facebook" Кому: Alina Polyak Дата: 08 ноября 2011, 12:26 Тема: New message from Alain Horoit Alain Horoit Alina, you're not holding me on something. I don't want to be pushed on a corner for anyone or any reason. I don't want always to talk about the past each time we are in contact. When I call you is when I can and for no special reason. This is the only way I prove to you that I have some integrity and not "only" calling when I need to solve something. You are free to contact anyone you like. What I am saying is that you cannot eat from 2 cookies. If I feel the heat and I feel that things are getting complicated and you kind of assist them (whether by giving information or acting behind my back), I will just close the company and will no more be responsible for any compensation whatsoever We have the chance that this company would return you the money and I believe that it is your interest to protect that. If you're getting along with NAME DELETED or with anyone else who are cunningly using you to get confidential information about me or the company, don't demand from me to respect my part of the deal. If you said you have forgiven me, then it means that you pray for the best and not somewhere deep in your heart wish for me to get hurt. If that's the case, we are facing another misunderstanding which means that you didn't forgive and that I shouldn't trust someone who can't let go the past. We had that before where we spent months believing that you moved on and became friends, which in the end appeared that you were unable to do so. If you want to join a team of people that know me so that you will be able to talk about me, ask questions, "heal" make your own conclusions based on their assessments and gossip, you are free to do so, but know that you must give up on the rest. To win we must know what we are going to sacrifice for it. Don't play a double agent, please. If I close here, I will not own anything to no one even if I will be making money from my other activities. In life it's always a choice to chose for what is right, not for what is easy... My replies or words aren't a start of new arguments. If you do not agree, don't judge me, but just say that you think differently and that's it. My words aren't meant to hurt you or to be arrogant. It is just to be clear. Because it's not about (name deleted) , it's about the principle that you are aware about your interests and must protect your interests. In the event that you ask (name deleted) not to tell that you both are in contact if that's the case which I am not saying you are. But if that will be the case now or in the future, I will get wind of it. Because she will use somehow that information she wants to have from you, if it's about the company's details or the deal we have and it will backfire to me. Don't ever think she will keep a secret. If you can't keep a secret for yourself, don't think a person like (name deleted) will keep yours for herself. And once more. I know that person. She didn't want me any good and will CERTAINLY not be the one to have great plans for you neither. I wasn't curious at all to hear what people had to say about think I knew better. Don't be curious to hear what they have to say, because if it's about me, I know better. A
Alain Horoit 11:52pm Nov 6 Thank you for deleting her. Please do not accept her phonecalls. I will explain you by phone. She was a roommate 2 years ago. If she called you recently, she didn't call you neither as a roommate neither as a friend. People I knew 10 years ago are not by definition friends today. She is trying to find me where I was, who I was 2 years ago. But she's not finding me there yet. I moved on while she didn't improve a bit. In contrary, I think she's on a standstill. That infuriates her because she thinks I'm still that depressed boy that she can play with. Indeed, she is involved with another party of Albert's. Albert wouldn't approve at all that she tried to contact you and probably planning something alone. Perhaps she has been promised by the other party something and was left aside and now probably trying to get a piece of my cake. Alain Horoit Another reason that NAME DELETED doesn't get off my back a little while is because probably she needs money and thinks she can find it by me because she heard that I am doing better. She TRIED to get my rent for months that I stopped living at her place while I even told her months in advance that I was leaving. But she wasn't happy to pay it all alone, which wasn't my problem. She had that apartment before me and I didn't have a rent agreement with her defining time of stay. In short, in June I wasn't there anymore and told her that June was ok because it wouldn't be nice to cancel on such short notice. But guess what, she even wanted rent for July and August. Like I said, she knew me after my bankruptcies which wasn't my best period. But I left the past behind and moved on while she probably didn't. She thought to be able to fool me. But it takes two people to fool me. She and myself. And without me, she can't fool me... Conversation History Alina Polyak 11:09am Nov 6 so on the contrary I was protecting you and you are not happy? I know her as a friend of yours and all of a sudden she is an enemy? I did not think I was talking to a stranger, she is your roommate! you must talk to me what is going on with things because I have no way of knowing. You are not being fair to me are you going to talk to Dr Mehrens in the nearest future? do you remember my question? --- Alain Horoit 8:52am Nov 6 Alina, somerone is calling you andc ask you questions and you just answer? Don't you feel that weird people asking you questions? Ok, tell me everything she asked? Did she asked if you had a business with me? DHow did she asked about the money? Did she asked any other questions about the company? Can you PLEASE be more confidential when strangers asking questions of no concern to them!!! I will see what I'll have to do now. Delete her from your friends now or otherwise she thinks she has found the perfect fool. Probably she was put aside from the other team and try to put a spoke in the wheel. Delete her from your friends. Don't be confused just do it. Alain Horoit 8:54am Nov 6 Herf actions are too suspicious and obvious. Yes it can become a conflict. As said, you're not part of the business, but be reassured that she doesn't want you any good. Just using you for company's information. if she calls, don't be polied. Tell her not to call you anymore. You want to be a bitch, now it's the time... Otherwise she will continue. Better stop it now Of course I must warn you, but I didn't expect you will answer questions from anyone asking you any kind of questions. Didn't you feel that it was weird at the first place. Well, if something is weird, it IS weird! Alain Horoit I will call this week. But you mus delete her and not accept any more phone calls from her. If you want to eat from 2 cookies, be in contact with me but hanging close to people that have bad intentions, fine for me. But either you delete her or I delete you cause NAME DELETED is in for some bad actions

No comments:

Post a Comment