Thursday, February 16, 2012

THE ORIGINAL PLAN FOR SELF PROMOTION "Ophrah will contact me"

THE ORIGINAL PLAN "Ophrah will contact me" Sept 2010 original facebook message


Mr Never Give Up -good brand, great marketing idea -

it is not his purpose to help people. The goal is to make self promotion.



Alain Horoit6 septembre 2010, à 00:58
ah ok. I'm here, all is ok. Hatikvah is still mine but I took some more admins to place more news. I saw that members are growing this way and I don't have to be the whole day vusy with that. Some people noticed that it wasn't really me, but I can't be everywhere. Never Give Up is me alone. The second video will be released I think tomorrow. Indeed Mr Never Give Up is a good brand and I think a great marketing idea. I receive a lot of mail of people thanking me and saying that I do have a great impact on their lives, some saying that I saved their lives... and I got also a mail from an American based investment broker interested in the project without that I haven't done any move. I'm sure something will come out of it as Mr Never Give is right what people need nowadays. I hope in 3 weeks my website of Mr Never Give Up will be done in order for people to register freely, but if they do want to get part of discussions, they will have to pay a little monthly fee and if they want Mr Never Give Up to answer their questions and help them out, another monthly fee will be required. The first video was already watched 21.000 x so far and the second one comes. I'm sure that after 5 parts, Ophrah will contact me... :-)
This gives me distraction and the believe that in some moments of difficulties new opportunities arises. Regadring Albert is still ongoing. I can understand that month august wasn't a good month to get things done as everyone went on holidays. So september must be. If not in september, then I wouldn't believe in it myself anymore. But I can't believe that they invested all that money for nothing. So I am confident that it will be good. I am impatient myself, but for the first time I need to learn to stay cool and to wait. Also this waiting time offered me to create other things which I wouldn't have in others ways. I don't compare myself with Kabbala mentors, but the Kabbala mentors studied and improved themselves while they were hiding in little caves for years. It's not in their glorious times that they improved themselves...
Voila, that's more it. I don't have much contact with much anyone. I haven't spoken to my sister for months, except some chattings once in a while. As sais, I am overcoming these last weeks alone and am not in contact with whatsoever. I am occuppied with my things and keep myself strong. I am not living bad moments, as I take priorities in life more seriously than before.
A



http://www.mrnevergiveup.com/payment/images/diploma.jpg

2 comments:

  1. And did Ophrah contact you? Or did she have her agents look into your background?

    ReplyDelete