Wednesday, February 1, 2012

YOU CAN'T BLAME ME original mail from Hatikvah Mr Never Give Up

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
Кому: <alinkap@mail.ru>
Дата: 05 октября 2011, 18:05
Тема: RE: A.H.





Anything you refer to which is related to anything else than our current affairs, isn't relevant here.  Matters related to your personal issues, I got from you already some thousand mails about it and I think that's fair enough not to add anymore of it.  

If you are deceived because you had other expectations while hoping, expecting and holding onto something for far too long while I clearly told you long time ago that it wasn't going to happen, then you can blame only yourself for it. That part of the story is closed for me long time ago.

The money transferred is according and related to our sales agreement which as you know, includes all that is due.  There's nothing in our communication showing anything else.  I acted exactly the way we have discussed and agreed. Mixing other issues and/or handling in bad faith will not help you in any way, in contrary.

Please send me the coordination of your lawyer if you want to make a legal case. But this will not affect me, nor change anything.  I don't have a problem with that if that's what you are planning anyways. 

But try to think what you want to achieve with this, before you start with it.  In case you don't seem to accept the past, I hope this will not influence some bad decisions instead of moving on in a constructive way rather than in a destructive way.

Read all the mails you have sent to me.  Perhaps that will help you to remember that you always said "whatever happens, you will always..."

Time to put words into practice.  
I am handling in good faith, as I keep my promises.  Can you imagine how many people would just have avoided their financial responsibilities?  Am I avoiding them?  Think...  

If you are referring to moral damage when personal affairs aren't the way you expected it to become, then deep down you know, then the whole world would sue each other for moral damages. 

You did everything out of free will.  If you regret and believe they were mistakes, blaming me for everything will not diminish your own responsibilities.

Deep down you know that I am right.  Except that your personal expectations were shattered, you can't blame me for not keeping my promises and agreements.

I took my responsibilities.  I hope you take yours.

Best,
Alain

No comments:

Post a Comment