Wednesday, February 1, 2012

LOVE QUOTES ALWAYS WORK...MINE LOOK LIKE REAL



25 февраля 2011, 00:32
The test is like they do a real business transaction to see if everything works.
Probably a real rehearsal before the first transaction that will follow shortly after

There is an operator that is paid by them that receives all the phone calls, to show that we are an office.  I guess that operator works for different companies that are using this kind of secretary services

I heard that once business starts, a true office will be set up

Quotes remain Quotes.  I notice that Love quotes always works, but it doesn't need to be cheesy.  Mine look like real... :-)

I have been away in the country for a couple of days.  It was about time

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 01:24:52 -0500
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>


I talked to Albert.  He is always keen to explain me with every detail of what is going on and does in a credible manner.  He also answers me every question I have.  He has send me communication mails between them and the electricity supplier to show that they are working on it and of course he immediately send me also a bank statement as proof that no serious money transfer was being made.  I take a position like I want to know everything but doesn't really count on it so that he know that I am not fully dependent from it and that I moved on with my business.  But still, he seems confident and said that most probably, this month may be the last month that they will pay my costs because next month they may commence to pay me the amount as agreed in the beginning.

And it's true, as long as no commercial transfers are being made through the main bank account, nothing is being done behind our back.


I am back.  And leaving tuesday again.  As 2 shows were canceled, I chosed to fly back.  In the US you need to take an attitude.  You can't stay there for 8 days waiting.  They expect you to be a busy man.  That's s what I did.  It was a 26 hours trip because I had to wait 7 hours in madrid before my connecting flight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment