Monday, February 20, 2012

"Earning money while giving goodness is absolutely a dream." original mail from 23.11.2010



-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
Кому: <alinkap@mail.ru>
Дата: 23 ноября 2010, 16:27
Тема:



Hi Alina,

About tikun ect.
Of course I believe in tikun.  That's our main purpose of why we are here on earth.
But although I am making tikunim, I think that I am also used as an instrument to make tikun for others things that happened, not only by myself but also by my family or anyone dearly connected.  Why shoudl I endure or being tested so much if I really didn't do much wrong in my early years of business. I am asking myself also the question why did G-D always had to give me the chance to reach big things and in the end let me lose it again.  That happened so many times.  I was always the best in what I did but never maintained it and always moving on.  It was that way with the music, then the record company, then the tuning word, then the jumpstyle word, then the party's, then the discotheque... and now Albert, and also on Facebook where I am better than others in achieving things.  Because for the same price, G-D could have stoped me much earlier, not giving me any opportunity to grow and raech any level of success.
So yes I am making tikun, but for who and for what, I don't know.
If G-D is planning with the person I can become now, then I believe that He is a genius.  I truly hope so.
Because when it succeeds with Albert, and I can grow in Mr Never Give Up which is a very inspiring and educational job where I can earn money  by helping people and being respected, i will really follow my own quote that I wrote " Don't follow the trail of money but let money follow the trail of your success"
I am investing in myself and not more in others like I did at that time with Dj's, music producers etc.
Also with hatikvah and the launching of charity movies in helping children of Israel why earning something on it will be very rewarding.  Earning money while giving goodness is absolutely a dream.
So I am continuing what I am doing now, never stop, never stop dreaming and hopefully everything will come to a good end.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment