Thursday, February 2, 2012

PLAYING GAMES - FIRST TRYING TO MAKE ME SIGN POWER OF ATTORNEY TO HIS LAWYER



-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: Mami Blues <mamiblues1@hotmail.com>
Кому: <alinkap@mail.ru>
Дата: 16 декабря 2011, 20:00
Тема: RE: Sales of shares

As discussed early this week, this would be the most efficient way to arrange this issue.
If you have an appointment on tuesday with the notary in germany, I will suggest to proceed as planned so that things will be completed still this month as you requested.
If not, I will only be back from January 16th.


Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 15:26:28 +0100
From: alinkap@mail.ru
To: mamiblues1@hotmail.com; mehrens@izzisl.com; diaz@izzisl.com; mottygold@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: FW: Sales of shares

Alain,

please explain to me why are you making me sign the power of attorney to Mrs Gutierrez and Mehrens and verify signature if I am ready to come myself to Milan and sign it in person - the moment you pay me I sign the document and it closes the deal. I can come to Milan myself to do everything in person, I do not need to make any proxy - to people I do not know,
we just have to find the date when it is done.
I suggest we find a suitable date for both and save ourselves the trouble.
Let me know what day suits you -
you can give me the 9000 in cash and I sign the sales agreement in your presence so there is no need to wait.
I suggest 6 or 9.1.12 for this meeting.

Sincerely,

Alina Polyak.


On 16.12.2011 9:06, Mami Blues wrote:
Hi Alina,

Please find enclosed draft of the proxy regarding the sale of shares.

  1. The proxy must be completed with the information regarding your identity card and mine as well as the total purchase price of twelve thousand euros where nine thousand euros remains to be paid.
  2. The proxy must be undersigned by you before a Public Notary in Germany who shall authenticate the signature using the enclosed notarial certificate as a facsimile. As agreed, the Notary can send us an invoice.
  3. Then please send me the proxy back in original.

Could you please forward me your ID card number so that I can complete it and send it to you by email and courier.

Thank you,
Alain Horoit

No comments:

Post a Comment