Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mr Never Give Up Alain Horoit TELLING ME HE DESTROYED MY CREDIT CARD FROM WHICH HE STOLE 1250 EURO WITHOUT NOTIFYING ME

Mr Never Give Up Alain Horoit TELLING ME HE DESTROYED MY CREDIT CARD FROM WHICH HE STOLE 1250 EURO WITHOUT NOTIFYING ME


he told me he has no bank account because he is broke and needs an account so he can get his payment because his partner Marco Devaux is stealing from him. It turned out that he owes Marco 15 000. I gave him my Visa and EC card from my ING DIBA account which I did not use - it had no money. After a month I got a letter from the bank saying I had minus 1250 Euro and must pay back immediately. 
When I confronted Alain he started telling me that now it is his account and he is handling this then that I should tell the bank it would come next week then that he would return the money immediately - in the end  he returned me 250 Euro out of 1250.



"Facebook" Кому: Alina Polyak
Дата: 28 августа 2011,
23:06 Тема:
New messages from Alain Horoit
Alain Horoit The card was destroyed. You can report it as stolen, lost or destroyed
Conversation History
Alina Polyak 10:25am Aug 28 did you get your bank cards as planned? did you destroy mine or do you have them still? I just don't want them to end up in someone's hands please let me know what happened to those cards - even though the account is frozen, it is still on my name in order to close it I have to return the cards

No comments:

Post a Comment